Tuesday 9 July 2013

090713

Welcome to Keziah Rose, a blog named after myself.I'm studying Retail Marketing at Brighton and customise Levis shorts on the side. I'm starting on Blogger to support my university course by trying to gain an insight into how retail is developing through social media.

My blog isn't going to be that different to anyone else's. Examples of what you will see from me include:

  • Monthly fashion/beauty/lifestyle favourites
  • OOTDs
  • Wish lists
  • Reviews
  • DIYs
I am going to try to stick to a couple of series of posts that I have thought up,  and if I don't find the sound of my own voice too annoying I might try Youtube.  I'd love it if you guys enjoyed reading my posts enough to stick around :)

KRx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9804541/?claim=nnw7uww58w5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment